Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my t.v. news interview!

i know, i know. you want to read about knitting. or some other project i have going on. like canning (oh! by the way, i heard from a buyer at a local store that carries Ball brand jars, you know for canning, that sales at Ball are up 300%! crazy huh? that's why the size jar i want has been out of stock for months!) any way, I'm sure the CPSIA news will calm down in February, but right needs the news and awareness needs to be large and strong. So I am thrilled to share with you my 15 minutes of fame related to CPSIA. I was interviewed today for 9news/KUSA here in Colorado and the story aired today. I'm thrilled. I've been a twitter all day. And for those of you blog readers whom i have never met, now you can see and hear me. Isn't that fun?

Enjoy! and if you haven't taken any CPSIA action yet, please do. We need your support and your children (or nieces, nephews or friends) need your support. Thanks. and yes, I do have knitting to share with you in an upcoming post.

No comments: