Friday, January 09, 2009

on the local news

the CPSIA is getting to be big news with lots of questions. And i am no expert, at all. but i have been trying to be vocal about it so people become aware of the new law that takes effect February 10th. Mostly it makes me sad to see such a wide and ill thought-out law take effect on so many people and small businesses. With that said, I'm also happy to know that my diapers were featured on the local news today. I'd love for you to a take a moment or two to watch-- just because local news is fun, and I'm on it. And it might be interesting if you are interested in the CPSIA.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hmmm...Is this just a Colorado thing? -- No word whatsoever in PA about it. Way to go for making the news!

Rebecca S. said...

Congrats on getting news coverage for your great little business. I am glad you are keeping us updated on this crazy legislation. I actually came to your blog specifically to find info about this issue! and here you posted something new about it. Really frustrating situation!

emily said...

rebecca: thanks for the comment and i am glad you were able to find some information here. i hope others are finding information about it as well.